Guide: everything you need to know about Scams
Technology has made it easier than ever for scammers to target victims, and the tactics they use are becoming ever more sophisticated. Even if you’re financially savvy, a scammer can catch you at a vulnerable time and persuade you to part with your cash. It’s more important than ever to be vigilant about scams and seek support if you’re not sure about an opportunity.
Our latest guide looks at how you can keep your assets safe, including:
- 10 common scams and how to spot them
- How to protect yourself against scams
- Signs of a scam that should ring alarm bells
- Take a quiz to see if you can spot a scam!
- Who to turn to if you’re worried about scams
Download “Your guide to scams” to learn more.
We’re here to lend support and provide you with information too. If you’ve been approached and you’re not sure if it’s a scam, please give us a call. We’re happy to help you assess opportunities and discuss how they can fit into your wider financial plan. It’s a step that could help you avoid a scam.